Monday, August 20, 2012

How I love thee, Edmodo, let me count the ways...

Dear Mr. Edmodo,
I can no longer deny my feelings,  I am overcome by the " depth and breadth and height" of my growing regard.  In case you need specifics, I made you a list. 

1. I can access it on the school server since it is an approved website
2. I can post whatever I want, in whatever form I want
3. High level of student engagement since it looks just enough like Facebook
4. I can create a group of my students, who join using a code
5. I can create subgroups within that group.
6. I can assign work, with due dates
7. It prompts a user who's work is late, automatically-my kids HATE it. (Major like points for that one)
8. I can import my entire google drive to the library
9. I can pick and choose which docs to keep private
10. I can interact with educators in my district and around the world by joining or following an interest group; Spanish teachers for example.
11. It's iPad friendly in most things.
12. I can assign badges to students.
13. I can make my own badges with my own images
14. I can assign work, give copies and communicate with a student on a cruise to the Bahamas
15.  It plays well with Quizlet
16. It is ridiculously easy to use
17. I can assign grades to students
18. I can use in the app or online
19.  i've only scratched the surface of what I can use it for...

There's just one thing, if you could stop crashing randomly when my students are trying to access our materials-that would be great.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment