Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Current thoughts...

I'm still struggling with the management of the workload.
What is the best way to disseminate a document?  
What is the best way for students to use that document?  
And how do they get it back to me?

My current method: scan document, upload to Edmodo, students view through Skitch web, save to dropbox, fill out turn in google form.  Problem: the document is pretty small and hard to read and will only enlarge to a certain point.

I like that Dropbox and Notability are linked, so if students create a document, it is easier to save it.  But when I give them a document...it has to be pdf, or it won't open.  Problem:  I have a folder which each student has shared with me, but I don't have one folder that shares will all of them.  Maybe I should suck it up and create one by typing in all their email addresses.

Some solutions I've been working on to disseminate:

-turn document into QR code, have students snap the code, then work with document in program of their choice (requires QR generator and reader already downloaded to student ipads)

-use pastelink.me to share file, then students work with document

-maybe there is a better way to use the google doc feature of Edmodo?



No comments:

Post a Comment